<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:10 PM!


Chio can.

Hahaha.
Cut my hair already, Love it. It's thicker now. Shorter also, :)
Actually I would prefer it if it's a lil' thinner. :) But then. Like that also nice lah.

And I didn't chop 'em all off. I cut until my boobies down there only :D
So, it isn't much of a difference. Hahaha :] Okay, what am i doing. I'm beating round the bush. Just straight to the point.

My hair is chio.

Bhb lah. But whatever cos' it's the truth. Spent Dad's $10 for a hair like this, worth it! :D

Tonight's laoyi's farewell partaye. She'll be going back to London tomorrow morning. And i'm sadden by the fact that I can't send her. I didn't get to fetch her at the airport cos' of stupid choir camp. Now, i can't get to send her back. :( My life is so deprived.

Buttttttttt then again! I'm sure she's happy enough being able to spend time with all of us here in Singapore. She'll prolly come in 2011. 2 years from now, i guess. Then at that time, I become big already :}
Cool or cool.

Did my chocoflakes yesterday.
You guys will be proud of me when you see this.

Ta-da! A total of 40. But I don't think it'll be enough. I was supposed to make 60. But well! :(
Wanted to give the whole of 4.9 but looks like, I can't already. I lazy to make the flakes again. Messed up the whole kitch yesterday. Do you think I want to clean 'em up ALL OVER AGAIN?! Kitch is the place i dread most.

Hope my chocoflakes are edible! (:

So hows everybody's Valentine's. Yesterday was Pretty's 1st birthday. Bestie called to wish her Happy Birthday when I was zz-ing. So late correct. He was already late can. I mean he called at 1 am, when it was infact already the 15th of Febuary, no longer the 14th.
-_________________- But Pretty was happy lah.

Alrighteh! :D
Handsome shares the same birthday as me.

So next, it's Handsome's.
Then, it's Happy's. Happy's 1st December.

(K. Pretty, Handsome, Happy are my stuffie toyszx.)

Childish i know. But afterall, who says only kiddies play with stuffed toys. No one said so.

:}
Well said.

Okay, i pumped heart-shaped balloons just now. Then i couldn't tie the thingy up. In the end, it burst.I got a shock, and my finger's aching. The vessel prolly broke or something. It's damn pain. Pain until can cry that kind of thing. But duh, i din lah.

Tomorrow got school. *yawns* Got choir. *double yawns*
Can we have CCA break already. It's like, 1 week before the common test week. And we still gotta stay back -.-
Sec 4s have their Os this year. Hello?!
Staying back 3 times a week's horrendously stupid.

My god.

Okey, bye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: