<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, February 06, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @3:35 PM!

Away on cruise!

This post is specially dedicated to: My girlf/bestf/boyf/baby/mashimaro/kaixinguo! :D

I don't know where to start with. But here's what i want you to know, that i still love you.

Like, these 3 years. I swear i'm sad when you told me you felt nothing for me at all. Cause we've been through so much together since little kiddys. And you've thought me everything. My work, my behaviour, everything in my daily life. And now that we've parted, it's very hard for me.

To let go of you.

I remember what we did together. And what we played. Tickling and the qi guai eh thing. And i haven't taught you my pizza game. And all the stuff you got jealous of. All those i got jealous of.
I'll definitely miss the ilys i heard from you. Like, our secret codes. Those we created together.

Everything in my life has you. Whatever i do, you'll just continuously run through my head. Always. I still don't get it, why our stupid quarrel can lead to this. Just because i wanted 5 minutes to talk, you didn't, i got angry, you got angry and we quarreled. I guess you really wanted to study but it was just 5 minutes? I missed you like crazy. 5 minutes really all i needed. And like, you say you're tired of all the quarrels, i know we quarreled alot of times.

But. It was all about different stuff. As in, i remembered about the sleeping thing and the breaking promises thing. I did give in to you alot of times too. Like, it isn't too many to give in to your girlf right? It can never be too many. Cause happiness beats everything. Like, i was always happy with you. Were you? You were right.

I want you back.
If it's all my fault, then give me a chance please?

You want me to wait till Os are over, i can but you won't. I mean like, you didn't promise me you'll come back to me. And i don't want to get hurt all over again. Can you just give me a chance, i want to treasure it. I will.

I cry whenever i think about you.

Omg.

Remember the letters you gave me. Like, in it lies all your promises. Though they're quite silly, but they mean alot to me. Are you going to just forget all of them just like that?

You mean everything to me. Can you just not go.
Can you not dump me, throw me aside. Please?
Don't hate me baby.

Please please please please please please please please.

Think carefully, in account of our chemistry, and like, everything we did together. I want you back. I really do. Please.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: