If i just put this picture, Then it'll ruin the whole blogsite.
Thanks felicia for tellin' me wheres that code thing. I think this picture very zorteng. Right. It's damn loooooooooooooooooooooooooong and out-of-the-way.
Laid back doer sounds like some lazybumbum.
Right? I mean like, say it to yourself, Laid-back-doer. Right right right right? Fine. Stupid lah you.
Does laid back really sound so, friendly and happy? I mean.
(Crab, i don't know what the heck i'm talking.) Just. You know it.
So, i'm proud to be a laid-back doer. *Claps claps* I mean.
Whats there to be unhappy about. Look, i'm smart and eloquent and witty and charming.
See Alex L and Alex G and Leon and Esther, i'm smart cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
The opposite of stupid.
And i'm eloquent. See Dean, my chinese is not angmoh chinese can! :}
And i'm witty, Alex L, who says sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Well, even if it still is, i'm afterall still witty in whicheva way.
And charming, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i giggle.
Shy what.
What lah.
They like to be the centre of attraction ?!?
Walao. Like so bhb.
NO CANZXZXZXZXZXZXZX :D wrong word used. Its like to be don't mind being the centre of attraction. Don't mind does not equals to like. I'm so-so about it! :} Hee. Well, frankly. Whats wrong being the centre of attraction. Attraction doesn't kill.
They do not like being alone.
That's absolutely right. Its normal lah. Noone likes being alone unless they suffer from depression or some stupid sickness :/ Or after a breakup or like, after some scoldings, or fights, or somebody die, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr some stuff lah.
I don't bother.
So, is this post nice enough.
Bye. I'm lazy to blog.
Can't wait for school!


