<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, January 03, 2009

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @10:58 AM!

School was like, awesomestestestest yesterday!
What can i say.

The first official day of being seniors in school, :} Well. We weren't actually quite the most senior, seniors. Cos' there are like the Sec 5s. :) It was great though. Because can see all your girlfs in school with like, new stuff. And yes! A new classroom. Pardon my post about school and not changing classrooms.

Causecausecause, we had our new classroom!
Brilliantinio! :D

Like, its at the science block. On the third level, nearest to the drain! Walao. Nearest to the drain can. :( Hymph. Mr quek told us when the algaes decompose in the longgang, the smell's really terrible. So terrible it'll keep us awake the whole day! I certainly can't wait for it to happen. Shit.

Mr quek's like forever super lame. No one can eva beat him in lameness. Apart from being the smartest teacher in school who easily figures out mistakes in O levels tenyearseries, he's like seriously just. Lame and ridiculous. Well, but it makes us laugh all the time. -.- stupid.
Hahaha. Let me tell you somethng that happened yesterday.

4.9: Mr quek, can eat sweet in class?
M.q: No.
4.9: Why, we need something to keep us awake!
M.q: No, i realise girls never keep their promises. Last time, the first class i taught here, they eateateat then the wrappers all over the floor. I cannot trust y'all anymore.
4.9: But why. Last year you allow.
M.q: I allow meh? I don't rmb allowing.
4.9: Gottttttttttttttttttttttttt. But we need to suck something eh.
M.q: *finding something random on the table, picks up a paperclip and points to the class*
4.9: (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) What the hell! [x 39]
M.q: Neh, this one. Rich in iron.
4.9: Laugh laugh laughs, walao mr quek!

Do you get the thingy. Fine if you don't but, 4.9's fun!

Despite a form teacher whos always scaring us with.
"Eh. Did i tell y'all next week got physics test!"
Immediate objection, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Mr quek like, always doing such stuff to us, :{ Oh i told him not to do it during conference with him oreedy! :} But i think he thinks its fun scaring us. So -__________- right. I know.

Back to the classroom thing, we had to go down to collect our painted tables! Chaos was yes, a lil'. But, okay lah. Because yi ren rang yi bu, can liao.

Had talks about discipline.
Have to clip fringe, see socks, skirt length and blahblahblah.
I think i have no choice but to clip my fringe on monday :( Sadness.
Oh well, but i'd rather do that than being kicked outta school. That's so :0. Seriously.

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Someone, just go scold that person for me.
______'S JUST TOYING WITH ME, AND MY FEELINGS. all lies. You won't know how much it did to me. But i'm just not gonna let it ruin me. All i need to do, is hit and beat you up. Box you all over. You're not ruining me, i'm ruining you.
It'll be hard for me to believe you again.

Bye people.

And this person, I scold myself.
What the heck is wrong with your blog, sucha poser.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: