?Sunday, January 04, 2009
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:56 PM!

Beryl: "Ee. Not nice! So ugly!"
Heidi: "Walao. Where got ugly! Councillor ley!
Beryl: *trying to hide her happiness and remains humble*
I know i don't look like my sistah at all! But like, wait. I still can't believe they actually said i looked younger. From all angles, i look like her big sistah! Uttttttter rah bish i say! :0 My sistah was a long face. Kay, our faces- same length one lah. But i've got a damn big face so hers looks longer.
Like example. People's one is ( )
Then mine's like, ( ).
Hilarious!
Okay, i'm entertaining myselfff :D
Watched Groom My School on OKTO!
Next week's featuring SAC. And, I think it's really pretty eh.
I mean, the new room has been there since last year! I didn't know it was the groom my school thing. Call me slow or whatever! I seriously didn't know. Till i saw the adverts on Okto. Then, i realise, isn't that the room?
Blah.
Today was like, effing hot. I hate hot days. When the sun shines like its never gonna shine again. Plus, the stupid wet floor and, my slippers that kept splashing dirty water onto my legs! My whole leg was muddy and wet know. Behind. Like, you know when you walkwalkwalk, then your slippers will piah up, then the dirty water or splash onto my leggies! Somemore, i was wearing white shorts! So, my shorts has droplets of black stuff. :/
Went to Marina Barage!
From the B to the O to the R to the I to the N to the G!
I'm not the waterly-amused fella type. So, to me, i think it was boring. But not the extent of- it's a waste of trip kind. I guess the weather was terrible, it prolly made me feel really exhausted. But i luuuurved the aircon adventure. Aircon Adventure, i call it! Cause, aircon was heaven at that point of time. Plus, the whole place was so ~ly, like there's no exit.
Hahahahaha.
But i didn't bother reading any of the descriptions placed there! :( Cause yeah, no point lah. Goes in my right brain, comes out my left. But afterthat! We went to Suntec for shopping! :)
Carrefour oh carrefour!
I bought alot of foodies and a hotpink FBT.
Alex! Jealous not. Your favourite hotpink!
Buying that hotpink FBT makes me feel so girly, :/ Well. I am girly butttttttt i don't like to like pink. I dont know if i like pink.
Everything around me is pink.
(Even our classroom is pink now!) Like, seriously everything. Everything i choose would be pink. I guess its just a normal reaction for girls!
Oh, it'd better be.
I don't wanna like pink. I don't wanna be part of the pink side.
Cause almost everygirl likes pink! :{
I hate to be the same.
Well. Seriously. Being the same as the others sucks. A whole lot! :(
But then again, it depends on what it is! It's hard to explain.
Someone smart should get what i mean :D
And again, everything around me just verywell happens to be pink and ta-dah.
But i like my hotpink fbts!
Choir tomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow :}
New juniors, It'll be fun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Whatever Heidi. Bye loveloves.
Happy Birthday Jaren Lee! :)
I only remembered when i was shopping! I'm damn late, shit. But! :} I'm fortunately not too late. K, what am i talking.
When life begins with you,