<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, December 20, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:23 PM!


That's my ahhhhhhhhh ma! {:

Damn cute i know.
What to do, our family's filled with a cutey bunchy ofie peopleeeeee (: ..v
aiyoh.

Soooooooo, did i tell you i attended a christmas party last night? And know what.
It was like, funnest! Leon chan's house was so condo-ey. (K duh. it is in a condo. Everyone, -__________________-) Like, so cool can :] We had a damn long walk after the MRT. Follow the canal until dunno where. Plus, he didn't tell us it was until the end -.- which got me walking aimlessly.

And my hair. Flying allllll over the place can.

I like windy weathers but i hate it when it messes up my hair until it's really gonky and omg-damn-ugly kind. Ya. Hmm :/ So we finally reached the stupidstar condo and like, we had to check in at the gate. Thennnnnnnnnnnn, the uncle showed us where's that ____(dunno what) block.

Know what. that condo's so maple can.

The first block was aquila.
That made me and esther laughlaughlaugh. Then like rubbishing bout' some maplers/maple stuff. Then later, the second block was bootes. That got me and esther laugh like siao. Super lame can. Oh oh, someone L chan's like a mapler.

N'way, we reached there and there were damn alot of unknown people that came socialising with the both of us. And they all came one of one. So like, they all asked the same questions. So, we had to repeat and repeat and repeat. I mean, what can you ask right. The questions are limited.
Like, how do you know Leon?
-.- Super the lame can.
Plus, that one super fuzha one can.

So, we had to comprehend it with ferrero rochers.

Then talk talk talk.
We played murderer.

FUN FUN FUN, I LIKE.

Esther go kill me can -.-

:0 Rah.

Oh well, then play play play.

And they sent me back home cos' they went to the airport later for some stuff which i'm too lazy to elaborate.

(: N'way, van ride was super niceeeeey.

K hmm :} that's bout' it.

Oh, mrs tay called me on the 18th.
Ask me why i never go choir.

And she asked me to leave and reach by 3 when it was already 2.30.
Choir has been starting since 10. i know, -.- So, i lazy to go lah then. I told her i got flu. She was like, "You don't sound like you got flu." I was like, shit.
Haah, but i told her i'll ask parents write letter.

Then you all know on the 18th i didn't have flu lah. I was just prolly too lazy to step outta house.

Then the next day, which is apparently yesterday, I KENNA FLU CAN.
damn fed up lah. If only she could've heard my voice. Super what. I really had a very bad flu yesterday which was obvious enough. I couldn't hear myself talking. So, i heard to ask esther if i was talking to loud :} So cool right.

Aiyah. Flu's recovering but still quite hard to breathe.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

BEE.



When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: