?Monday, December 29, 2008
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:56 AM!
TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single? Nopsies! (:
2. Are you happy? I am cos' i should always be. Some stuff happened this morning that made this teenytinytweeny bit sad, but little bit only! :D
3. Are you bored? Not really. I feel so busy though i'm not doing anything -.- Like 10000 homeworks to complete.
4. Are you fair? I'm damn fair and i hate it. Well, actually i think i'm yellow.
5. Are you Italian? Dumb.
6. Are you intelligent? absolutely, i'm witty and extreeeemely intelligent. HAHAHA.
7. Are you honest? White lies are okay.
8. Are you nice? i'm nice and friendly! :0 Hee.
9. Are you Irish? What the hell.
10. Are you Asian? I'm asian, got it right!
TEN FACTS
1. Full Name Heidi Tay Chia Yan
2. Nicknames Didi, Dee, Hei di(blackfloor), Heidi Tay, Woman.
3. Birth place National University Hospital :)
4. Hair color Brown with like, what. Brown streaks. Aiyah. Cos' apparently i don't have eyes growing behind. Thus, i rely on the others.
5. Natural hair style Very thick, a baozha head:D with wavy endings. Damn gross.
6. Eye colour Brown brown one, :/ Is this even important.
7. Birthday 8th October, Love this date.
8. Mood Happy but a lil' unsure.
9. Favorite color Orange and yellow and red and blue and purple and white, :( Color becomes colors.
10. One place you'd like to visit Hmm, Paris :} Same as those TWO.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love? Yups. Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I do. Well, i do get attracted to pretty opposites so yes. Can say so :)
3. Do you currently have a crush? No. For the 76475238537th time, crushes.are.boring! My first and last crush totally ruined my impression of him. Now, i feel stupid.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Yah.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yah. Well, #1 deserved it. I just ignored him all the way and he called me a bitch. I replied, Whatever damn ugly and idiotic asshole. And we're still friends :) hahahaha. #2 was too beng for me, :{ #3 Nah. By then, i'm used to ending up with a No, I will NOT give you my number. anw. i don't care.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken? Don't make me sound like some emo person.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? No. I don't anyhow like people one. I told my crush i liked him, he ignored me and that's it.
8. Are you afraid of commitment? Depends.
9. Who was the last person you hugged? Who else but my cute thingy, girlf!
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? Cute thingy girlfriend!
TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust Love lah then.
2. Hard liquor or beer Omg. Both taste damn bitter and gross.
3. Cats or dogs I don't think i should be biased towards animals like these two.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends I like both, Heh. But best friends, i'll only have one.
5. Creamy or Crunchy Crunchy and cream sucks.
6. Pencil or Pen Pencil. Pencil's nicer to use.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in Romantic night in after a wild night out. {:
8. Money or Happiness Money means ♥♥♥ but, Happiness means ♥♥♥♥♥
9. Night or Day Night! I look better at night. Haha.
10. IM or phone Phone dah.
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out No.
2. Seen a polar bear Singapore Zoo has one. Yes obviously.
3. Done something you regret Yesssssssssssssssssss :(
4. Bungee jumped Are you crazy or crazy? But it's so fun and cool can.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor Yes. Hahaha. No outside floor lah!
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker Oh no.
7. Been caught naked Like always. -__________- I always forget lock door in the room!
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back I never had an ex.
9. Cried because you lost a pet Babygirl's my first ____ pet. The rest all turtle tortoise i dont care one lah. Prolly cos' i was still young.
10. Wanted to disappear Yes! Like instantly.
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes Smile :D
2. Light or dark hair Is brown light or dark? That ah beng go die his hair until super obvious! :0 So naughty right.
3. Hugs or kisses Both are sweet.
4. Shorter or taller Taller lah. So i still can wear heels.
5. Intelligence or attraction Attraction. I think dumb guys are proportionately more handsome :D
6. Topman or Zara Topman for himself and buys Zara for me. What. Boyf's such be thoughtful!
7. Funny or serious I've met serious people and i have no idea how to clique with 'em.
8. Older or Younger Older. I've got like guys my age + 9 months earlier, to choose from. Call me lucky!
9. Outgoing or quiet Outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad Sweet to me, Bad can lah. But not too bad kay not!
TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd yes! Like, so many times. And its nervewreckingly not fun.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour Stupid qns.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands No, better things to do. Plus, i've got legs to walk on. Why bother bout' hands. Retarded.
4. Ever been to a rock concert Rock music is noisy.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team Cheerleading's so fun but sadly.
6. Ever been on a dance team Not quite a team though. But learnt hiphop and I feel weird. Dancing is not my cup of tea.
7. Ever been on a sports team Nope! :( Sadly, sports is a turn down to me that's why my body's too wide.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production Yes. I was in a musical play when i was young and then, i grew up to become a wolf in the three little pigs and then, i got in for drama O levels. But cos' i wanted to take art Os so i turned it down. Buttt, who knows? She didn't it offer it to the classes with more than 6 subs. :(
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz or Bentley? Volkswagens are hot and sexy.
10. Ever been in a rap video? I can rap, Pigs'll fly.
TEN... LASTS
1. Last phone call you made Cute thingy girlf.
2. Last person you hugged Cute thingy girlf.
3. Last person you hung out with Cute thingy girlf.
4. Last time you worked Worked hmm :/
5. Last person you talked to Cute thingy girlf.
6. Last person you IM'd Joc.
7. Last person you texted Cute thingy girlf, before my handphone got confiscated.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with Its been loooooong since i went movie watching. Let's see, know what. I CAN'T REMEMBER.
9. Last person/thing you missed Cute thingy girlf.
10. Last website visited Felililicia. For this quiz she sabo-ed me with.
TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS!
My turn to sabo?
Don't want. You want then you do lah. Lazy sabo.
I go ask girlf do :}
Okay. So like, I didn't blog for a day! I didn't even used the computer. Want to know why?
K. stalker lah you.
I woke up at 7 am yesterday. I miraculously bathed for half an hour. Like damn fast. Then whole famfam went to east coast beach for jogging. I hate jogs. So, i decided to blade :) Well. It was only when we reached there then i decided to blade, that's why i didn't bring along my owns. So, nel biked. Me and bel bladed. The floor's so rough and scary. Like, you'll get cuts all over if you fall down that kind. Mom and Dad went jogging. So, it was 10 bucks for 2 hours :] It's so fun. Plus, morning sun's good for skin.
Aiyah. Bu my stubborn skin's like hard to tan. So, no use. -_______________-
So we met daddy and mummy on the way blah. Boring storyline. Don't bother elaborate.
Okay. So like.
Oh, i wanna try the water ski at east coast one day. Dad tried last time and he said it's fun but. Aching like siao. Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
So, bel got tired of her skates, she returned it first. Blading is so fun can. I didn't want to take them off so bel gave nel her blades. Then she returned nel's bike. K, what the hell am i talking? Just get this. Bel have nel her blades so, Nel took over her to skate with me!
Nelvin Tay fell down alot of times. But its slowly slowly kind so he didn't get hurt. Damn hilarious lah, like the way he fell. I laughed. Sorry :) I so mean, laugh when my little brother falls. Heeheeheeheehee. {: Then mom and dad and bel went to get macs breakfast.
So we bladed for a while. Hah. Series of events, this is the climax.
I held onto nel's hands then. I let go for a few minutes cos' there was this guy on his bike who told me to go towards him. He was only a metre away so like, i thought he wanted to ask for directions. So, i walked towards him lah. I very nice one can. As in, no harm telling him where's that place he wants to go if i knew it right.
So.
Guy: My friend wants to know you. So, can we be friends?
K pause. any comments about this sentence. So contradicting, in a away. I mean like. His friend wants to know me. So, can we be friends? :/
Heidi: Err. No.
K pause. I said that immediately.
Guy: Huh er no ah. *silence*
K pause. Well, he expected me to say yes cos' like, prolly majority of the girls he asked before said yes? I don't know but he didn't know how to react.
Heidi: Hold Nel's hands and skates away.
I laughed when i was talking to him, i mean like. It's my normal reaction. But i think he knows i'm serious when i said no.
Case over then i tell nelnel about it when he asked me what the person ask.
Guy's around like, 19. Has a tanned skin and a damn hot body :}
Over at macs. Heidi waits at entrance of skate-thru counter, with my skates still on. Rest went finding for tables. Guy walks towards Heidi and Heidi turns.
Guy smiles at Heidi.
Heidi smiles back. *omg. shit* was what i thought.
Its scary cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Guy's friend walks to Heidi and talks to her like a metre away.
Frankly, i couldn't actually heard what the hell he was saying but.
Guy's friend took out his phone. And i could hear his few sentences and like abit of his mouthings.
He went in chinese. Like, asking me for my phone number.
Then he was like, ke yi lah ke yi lah. Lai lah Lai lah. Zuo Peng you er yi. With his phone on his hands. Thinking, i would give it to him. HMM.
But he doesn't look sick know, not like the others. Who seem like they're playing with you and teasing you only. He looked quite normal.
Still. He was wearing school U. Quite bengish look and super different from his friend.
What i do?
I just kept shaking my head lah duh. I know its stupid! HAHAHA.
Sistah saw that guy talking to me. So, i told her.
Then i ask her hurry follow me return my skates. Cos' i badly wanted to run away from them. Then we went. I saw that guy like, looking at me from farfaraway. So poorthing :( Whatever lah. When we returned to macs, i think they were gone.
-
I also dunno what to do at that point of time. I just said no, and that's my conscience. I didn't even bother considering. Well. I didn't regret though.
K, like i'm not cheap.
If a guy ask if you two could be friends, it's nothing wrong right.
But the point is, Not like i don't have enough friends or that i'm in need of one. Plus, he has got intentions. So, it's just not me to anyhow say yes to this kind of things. I mean, yah.
Then if a guy ask if he can have your number, likewise.
I dont go around anyhow giving people my number.
But now i think back, if this happens again, i'll be like.
Whos your friend? first.
Then. I'll consider, maybe give him my msn.
I wonder what'll happen at macs if i really said that. Curious!
But i think no further than friends. Unless in time to come :/ which i'm not gonna like think about it. There's nothing wrong having more friends what. Somemore they looked quite cute :) heeheeheehee.
Anw. I'll be lying if i say i not happy.
Of course i happy lah. In the right mind, you think loh.
Somemore it was like damn long since someone asked for something like this. Though i said no everytime. Well, i enjoying saying no. :]
i'll only give my number to that someone if,
he's more handsome than Dean, But so far...
Actually i kind of felt it was quite weird, like the entire day and couldn't get over it.
First, i was in my tanktop and fbt. this doesn't make sense.
Second, i tied my hair to the side.
Third, Hair flying all over.
Fourth, I WAS RAW.
like, so uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can. raw eh D:
One looked handsome with nice tanned skin, the other was probably a dont-like-to-study guy which looked a lil' bengbeng kind.
Even so, who likes to study?!
No normal person would.
After the whole thing.
We went home for shower and headed off to bedok interchange to download nel's PSP games and school shoes. Then, off to Tm, for mondo to buy my shoes.
And i got them, like black and white in colour striped. with bits of blink.
I like it alot. Went i saw it, i straight away forget about the other red shoes i wanted. My whole purpose was to get a glossy red.
Then i had a dilema of whether to get the glossy red or the blackwhite. Then they all choose the blackwhite one, even the woman who served me.
Mom said red cannot pei clothes. Like very hard. So, i got those blackwhite.
The heels is damn high. :]
Then, off to Granny's house.
Back at 12. And i slept through the night.
Oh but the mosquito kept biting my leg know. :[ fed up.
Today was sucha :(. I'm unsure of how i should feel.
Someone should just talk to me.
Goodbye.
When life begins with you,