<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Friday, December 05, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:50 AM!


she's so pretty!:(

i was quite shocked of the thing that happened in mumbai and i am still, very shocked.
I mean like, isn't it super scary to see guys surrounding you and in their hands held machine guns and grenades that might just kill you anytime. oh my goodness can. i'll be super scared, seriously. No idea why she could still be so calm even when it was prolly the last call she could have with her husband.

i feel so sad for her :( really.

If i were her, i'll probably just cry and cry and cry. Or even beg those badman like, not to kill me. Well, even though i know - their heart is black. But what can you even think of doing at that point of time? Plus, she's like really unlucky cos' she went there for only a night for some speech thing. Only a night. Only a freaking one night. And this kind of thing can happen.
All the badmen fault. *angry

She's i think a lawyer and has got super bright bright future ahead of her.
Plus, she even planned to start a family, together with her husband lah. What can i say? Phm and haiii and nothing else.
Somemore she had 2 shots.
One on her head and somewhere at her shoulders or something. The one on her head killed her instantly duh.

Ouch. seriously, i would never eva eva eva eva want to go through these kindda stuff.

Until now, i still don't get it.
Why must the badmen exist. A million whys still wouldn't ease my curiosity.

What on earth do they want, so stupid can. I mean like, are they sadistic or what. Killing people for fun? :[ or like, are they against some stuff. Still, there's NO REASON to go around killing innocent people with guns or bombs. Its so painful :( and like, so poorthing eh! Yes, i'm not that intellectual to know why the badmen want to create sorrow and sorrow and nothing but sorrow to the rest of the world.

They are the dumbest eva, i tell you.

What wrong did we do to like, get this. So idiot.

Hmm :/ i shall go ask Mi or Pi why these people exist. To me, they're dumbest, stupidest and the one with the less brain or perhaps make use of only 0.00000000000000000000001% of their brain.
Or maybe they are simply, brainless.

But i guess this made me realise how fragile life is. As in, you never know what's gonna happen next. And i feel so scared know. Like, rather in secure. So peepies, live life to the fullest of the fullestestestestest. I know, i sound so act-inspiring now. hahaha.
But like, seriously. i'm so scared can :(

Then i read like a paragraph about her on Yahoo! news.
WHAT. I MEAN LIKE, I CLICKED ON IT COS' I FELT IT'S QUITE A WASTE TO LOSE A LIFE LIKE THAT.
not that i wanna be so into the newwwwwwwwwwwwwwws lah, so uncley.
anyway, correcting in progress; this is called gaining some knowledge of current affairs.

Aiyah, Plus she's damn pretttttttttttaye :(

Oh well. yes, back to where i was. The paragraph i read which made my hair stand.

In interviews with local newspapers published Thursday, Michael Puhaindran, 37, said that his wife calmly told him in a telephone call from the Oberoi that men with machine guns and grenades had taken her hostage.

"She was extremely brave. Her voice didn't waver," The New Paper quoted him as saying. "She didn't want to panic me."

It was the last time he spoke with her, but newspapers said Lo also managed to send emails to three friends using her BlackBerry.

"If I don't make it out of here, I love you all," her message said, according to Puhaindran.

Lo's body was found on the 19th floor of the hotel.

"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express how much I miss you," her husband said, choking on his words during the eulogy.


Kay, that bolded thing's what made me go jellyjelly and wobblywobbly lah :(
I can't imagine how it'll be like for 'em, so sad.

phm. I think everyone knows about this cos' its like, a really sad story. How i wish there could be world peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee. Then everybody can live in peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee! I hope that day'll come :}
I'm waiting! hahaha.

Alrighteh. Enough of the sad stuff.

And. guess whatzxzxzxzxzx.
i dunno what to talk next.

like, wow heidi.
i'll blog again tonight. You shall wait and see. I'll bring joy in my next post. I shall go brainstorm on what to brag about next :] Outa this!

GOODBYE CRAZY PEOPLE.
til' then.

update #1: Koh yuanfeng was @ mumbai just before the thing happened and it was super near there cos' i heard he went visiting taj mahal. And what i wanna say is, Koh yuanfeng, you're super lucky! Glad you came back before that thing happened, phew!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: