<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, December 08, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @2:23 PM!

look.

i'm starting my very mini christmas sale on wed.

And guess what.
It's really mini. Because i'm gonna go on hols soon and i'll get somemore stuff, this mini christmas sale's gonna be on as a try-out thing and i'll see how it goes. They're all dresses and well, i do hope they itch your purse or something :}

Okay not! (:

You shall see tomorrow.

They are tubes/spaghetti strap dress. 2 in 1, i know like :] cool! {: My frank opinions, i'll wear it as a tube. Cos' the spaghetti strap's like a bra strap kindda thing and white. I do not like it. Well. Me. Once you buy it, it's yours. Wear it whatever way you like k. Preferably above knees will look really gorgeous on you {:

Anyway. Yes, i am excited! rah!

So like, stay tuned.

These clothes are basically from all over the place.
AND there'll strictly be only one secret: and that is, i can't tell you where i bought 'em! {:

Muahahahahaha.

Anyway. Time for my dayday stuff {:

I went shopping yesterday over at John Little Expo Mega Sales. And like, no offence but their clothes are really ugly. Like seriously damn aunty kind. Kay like, i admit who will go sell nice expensive stuff ans slash the prices to really cheap kind. It'll be like a loss to the company right -.-

Sistah and I went together and spilt up with the rest like what felililicia and her Mi did. But like, we didn't agree on where and what time to meet. So, the expected happened. We got lost but that's later and i don't really bother.

What i truly really bother is, I bought stuff! [:

2 tanktops from esprit, a black and yellow.
1 sleeveless shirt from esprit.
1 white shorts.
A supersupersupersupersuper-ahhhhhh cute yellow white small white polkadots and pink lace bra!

{: so lucky lah. Well. seriously.

Only esprit's corner's the most appropriate. Even so, the clothes on the hanger are really disgusting. There're more for the working type. -.- Like seriously. Now, i understand why they're soooooooooooooo cheap [: I'm glad i bought my shorts and a :0-bra though.

Aiyah. Those nice nice esprit stuff all in the shop itself. [: hahaha. Still, i'm not an esprit fan whatsoever, I don't really go esprit stuff unless it's really really nice. As in, SERIOUSLY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS KIND. yes yes yes!
Then i wanted to get shoes. Cos' daddy bought a $69 and $39 shoe and mummy's leather shoes costed $39.90 so they told us to grab some {:

Then i spotted on this glossy red heels. Damn nice but not that nice -____-
NOT GLOSSY ENOUGH.
so we'll get it from other shops. I want red hot hot hot glossy heels.

Sistah bought like damn alot stuff. 2 shorts, 1 jumper, 2 pants, tanktops, shirt etc. I forgot! But not jealous. Cos' all not my type, they're just normal. *clap hands!*

Tonight's sistah birthday party. Very cool know.

So like, i'm gonna plan on what to wear tonighteh {:

So now, i'm just gonna have to play pets society or just stone at the computer kay! [:
i watched mr men and little miss just now, so lurbe lurbe can :0 MR SMALL :]

BABYJING JUST POOPOOED ON THE FLOOR, and Pi punished her so she's locked up in her doghouse :( oh dear, i told her i'll visit her every 15 minutes and i told her to sleep. Oh and i gave her her pillow and 2 small toy dogs friends and a ball for her to play. She's so sad :[ oh no. I think she accidentally one loh. So mean! Pi say 3 hours. Then i was like, :O!

Hmm, Phm, for now, i guess i'll end here. Bye dear,

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: