<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:19 PM!

hello candycanes and mistletoes blah.

Nuffnang oh nuffnang.

I just got an email from nuffnang about some christmas thing and i don't bother reading it :]

K, bad bad!
They should be back by now, i guess {:

I'm gonna go genting and Kl in a couple of days and i'll probably be staying there long enough. Its super cool can :) i mean, my cousins! To make your trip fun, you either go with my cousins or my gfriends. It's gonna be so :D :D :D!

Just admit it, my cousins are the bestest cousins eva.
This time some unknown people will be joining. Unknown to me, that is. But i guess just make friends make friends all would be just fine :} It better not be odd no. all the way kay. Cos' i hate odds. Always one person sit alone and no one can promise it wouldn't be me! And i hate being alone, it sucks.

Who eva wants to be seen as a loner, tell me!?

Its either that person benlai no friends and it's just accepting-the-fact kindda thing! Or, not sociable Or, friends die already -_____________- I mean like, even if she isn't sociable, if she has a choice, she will obviously still choose to be sociable cos' who in the right mind doesn't want to have like friends worldwide or even aclique:) that'll be the coolest thing can, hmms worldwide! :0

aiyah. I guess we shouldn't like go against someone if she stinks or just because she's damn gross. You can tell her to stop doing it blah. I mean like if she's ignorant, then it's her fault that she isn't liked by people around her. But cos' sometimes it isn't her fault to stink right! Seriously speaking. :9

Hahaha. I really feel sad for people like that. That have no friends but there's absolutely nothing wrong with her personality kind. I don't feel sad for those that have no friends, reason: have an attitude problem. Because i never want to have a friend that's sooooo annoying or like, always got PMS. Frankly. If you have not much friends in school and you're reading this, you should prolly find out why everyone's against you. I guess that's the first step. I don't think people-with-brains will go doing stuff without a reason right.

I have been through super annoying people. Like, just weird kind. And you know why, she has very little friends? Cos' she's hard to get along with. I'm sure alot of us tried to make friends with her. But it's very hard.
First type, very quiet.
Second type, expressionless.
-____________________- How you expect us to get along with you.

Right?

But if i were to stand on both sides, i guess we should give in to each other.

So, guess what! I'm gonna forget how rude she was and like, how irresponsible and notevenhelping she was. Aiyah. Yes, i admit that's you and who am i to tell you to look at yourself cos' it's up to you to change. But like, that's reality. Isn't it.

I know like, some just see your face then don't like you kind. That's very useless! (: But not everyone is like that. But just cos' someone doesn't want to be your friend, doesn't mean you go hiding in your little little snail shell and hide foreva correct?

If there's nothing wrong with you, then take the initiative lah, very dumb eh YOU. I mean like, seriously.

Actually i also those kind that see people face like very qianbian then i don't wanna be her friend kind you know! (: Hahahaha. Girls-.-
But they all turn out to be like, really friendly in the end. So many many many friends can. I probably don't wanna be her friend cos' i'm jealous. (K, now i'm on the super nice side of me)

Don't talk about that thing. It's different.

For those who have got like no friends and have realised that people avoid you, i guess you should just look for someone to talk to or something :) No one wants to be left out :}

Oh no, i sound so much like an old grandMi.

:( I hope i don't go around running away from people anymore.
Oh my god, what shit man. Since when did i even run away from people. I very good one can :] YAH. I NEVER BEFORE LAH.
If you have, then orhor! But don't anymore k.

Cos' that person'll feel very very very very sad.


Think, would you want to feel that way?

Hahahaha. omg, i suck today. I don't even know what i'm talking about.

HAHAHA. SHUT UP HEIDI.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooodness, can someone like show you're alive @ my blog or something.
It's dead. The tagboard. The tagboard! Grr.
My blog doesn't keep corpses please. And don't tell me that you're all dead people visiting my blog. Haiyo :} So bad can. You read this(underlined and bold), hurry tag k.

Once your eyes touch that this, TAG. don't be lazy and just tag.

Tag anything.
Hello also can.
You're heidi also can.
Bye also can.
. ALSO CAN LAH.

just take up space can liao. blank messages would be just fine! (: I'm desperate for tags already. VERYTHESUPER DESPERATE, as you can see.

what to do. blah, bye.

*If you aren't back yet, life for me would probably have been better.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: