?Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:23 PM!
happy happy new year earthlinglings!
So how did you guys spent your last day of 2008.
I had a tired but real awesm day at the YOG centre farfaraway from the east!
Dad works there what. So they had a mini party. YOG stands for Youth Olympic Games. {: K, if that's not needed then sorry. n'way, we had to wake up really early like a 7 kind of thing. So sleepy can. We got to Dad's office to celebrate his colleages' birthday. Had a damn yummy chocolate fudge. Played charrades on the white board!
Oh by the way. Its 3 of us. Bel, Nel and me.
Then we headed downstairs for some opening of the party. With talks about the YOG. Which infact, i had no idea of. Cos' they were basically talking bout' some stuff only insiders knew. For example, the organising commitee of the YOG 2010. Like yah, only insiders knew. But we played games! Visited the Learning Centre :D And i tell y'all secret, there'll be like visits to this place in every school next this year (Apparently, i'm still in the midst of digesting its year 2009!) Sac confirm have. Cos' Ms Martens so hip in sports.
But probably not all in school will go, well. It still depends on your school.
Alright! {:
Played like, archery. Which rocked. I always thought archery rocks. *clapsclaps*
And Handball, some unknown game. Then so fun also! It apparently has the rules of basketball, game of netball and skills of rugby. Like, 3 in 1. SO COOL RIGHTZXZXZX!
Hahaha.
Called L to tell him i wouldn't be able to go pool with them cos' i was held up at the place. Butttttttt, later did i know. I could still make it. Hee, but then right, i ate longjohn's and like, it dragged the time longer. I still had to bathe cos' I was sweating like siao. Then, i also lazy go liao.
Plus! Extraded lah.
LEH LEH LEH LEH! LEON CHAN.
Leon's like suddenly so nice :0 -Pigs are flying-
I: Eh. But like, if i go play pool, it'll be with your cg, then wouldn't be damn extra.
L: That's why now, i invite you go!
So nice right. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
But sorry i didn't make it in the end. Other times other times! Dad surprisingly allowed me to go for like, everything yesterday when i asked him if i could.
Cos' there was L's countdown party at midnight. Dad said yes But.
I'd rather spent it with my family :) Cos' they're gonna watch fireworks at Xiaoyi's office which is just directly opposite the marina bay. Can see fireworks! Oh well. Fireworks could be nothing but it's like, we're partying as a family know :D I'll celebrate it with friends another time!
Somemore, if i go L's house, i probably need to reach home at 1 or so. Cause i can't stay out too late what. Then what if no one send me home? I then don't want take MRT by myself can! Even if Esther can send me, she everytime'll dragdragdrag cos' she can stay as long as she wants. But i can't.
So, :) But like, i guess there's always a next time.
Like, after Os or something. Oh, i'm sec 4 already. It's so ________________.
Hahaha. No wonder, i see the mirror today, like got one chio thingy down there. What lah YOU. I'm make myself happy cannot ah. *Box you.
:} Oh. Everybody.
You know like since i was young, i'd always look older than my actual age.
Example, Primary 6. I looked like a secondary one student.
Secondary One, i looked like a Secondary Three student. And so on.
Secondary 4's the maximum already! No one ever said i looked older than this. So i'm duh, quite delighted cos' i don't look old mature anymore!
And somemore, got alot of people say Bel looks older than me now can.
K,why am i telling you this.
Skip.
We watched fireworks at the bestest view. I bet you're jealous.
Pictures are still in the camera, i'll upload 'em once i feel like it.
And school's starting tomorrow.
Rah.
Mummy's buying me my favourite fishball noodles! First official meal of 2009. Damn shiok.
Okay darlings, have a nice new year ahead.
(I still prefer CNY to NY cos' got $$ and can go around visiting!)
I haven't wish my girlf hny yetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :(
When life begins with you,