<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, December 27, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:00 PM!


Found this in the cupboard.

Young that time one lah, :] i say it's 80% alike.

For a moment, i forgot how to spell cupboard, you know! I kept typing cardboard cardboard. -.- Later felilililicia's boyf say i got alot of typos again. So i shall. Type this post properly. And, something tells me, i feel braggy today. I NEED TO TALK!

Mouth very itchy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;D
Okayszx :D So. Does everyone know school's starting in like, a total of 5 days? Less than a week.
And that's rhetorical question. Rhetorical means you don't have to answer.
In short, it's a stupid question.
Like, who doesn't know school's starting.
Lazy bums like me should be a lil' worried cos' homeworks aren't done yet. And you suddenly realised, you wasted a whole month! My my. {: Well. Can't say waste whole month lah. Prolly i was busy with other more exciting stufffffffffffffff. Like, watching the television, Or, the boring computer.

Pfffffft.
Correction! A month was like long gone. I'm so terrible. Like, 40 plus plus days, and i haven't finish my homework yet know!
But, luckily, i procrastinate a lil' only. Doesn't kill. And i'm on the way to finishing my 6 essays, corrections and additional mathematic.

And nothing else feels happier.

Let's talk about the new year!

A few things i'm not gonna be quite happy with.
First. The effing sec 4 RED badge.
Can you believe it? I came into this school, 1% cos' i wanna wear the damn hot red badge. Cos' it's so ________, somehow. As in, like, sec 4 is a graduating year. And with the badge, it's like the seniors of the school kindda thing. It's so hot lah. But, we're like keeping the yellow sec 3 and carrying along till we graduate. Haiiiii :0
You see. Initially,
Sec Ones- Green.
Sec Twos- Blue.
Sec Threes- Yellow.
Sec Fours- Red.
So now everyone's not changing.
2009's new batch of secondary ones would prolly get the red badge and wear it for the rest of their secondary school life.
I guess is want to save money lah! {:

I'll just imagine my yellow's RED.

Clever Heidi.
Anw. I like our school badge, it's like superest chio can. And our tie. :)
let's just say, our whole school U.

K next on the list.
#2 Not changing the classroom! :(
The classroom should be new every year what. But cos' of our painted tables, we can't possibly move the tables along with us. Chaos i say, Chaos! :0 So, we've gotta stay in that classroom. Well, it isn't bad but i want the 4th storeys at the science block! {: It's for the upper secondary students. And it's so nice and bright and the lockers right at your doorstep kindda thing. Nevermind lah!
Cos' the.cafe's.just.below.us. So like, we can smell the nice nice smell everytime :} Even though it makes us hungry, it's better than smelling the stupid longgao that stinks like siao. And and, it's 2nd level. No need walk damn long :D Waydego!

#3 All the mugging! :(
Need not elaborate.

That's about it. I won't grumble much, it wouldn't be too good.

Now.
I'm happy cos' i'm turning 16 next year.
It's like the sweet sixteen year! *screams* (Even though i'll prolly celebrate my sweet sixteen with books all over me) Can you believe it, Os like damn near my 16th birthday. I wouldn't be surprise if it starts zun zun on the 8th of october. Like every other secondary school years, it's normal that not much actually turn up on my birthday party. Cos' it's simply too near the exams! :( Sad sad. K enough.
Anw. It's like, "i'm turning 16! Ahhhhhh." It's like when all the girls start to become really chio and like, mature blah. I'm serious what. Like you see our sec 4 seniors all damn chio can! I also want! I mean, who truly truly doesn't?
No one.

Everyone, in the right mind, wants to become prettier and prettier.
Where got uglier and uglier one. You siao or siao!
{:

#2 It's cos' of O levels.
I mean sooner or later, we've gotta take it. I'd rather take it soon than wait long long and hope it comes later. Ponder, get good results for Os and then get into a JC/Poly, isn't it like the coolest thang evaaa :} Maybe only for me, idk lah :( But like, in Poly, you get to do what you truly like and like, enjoy everythang know! Unlike now. Study study study :/ -______________- Even if you don't like also still need to study what! So when you get into a poly, whatever you do is something you like, so you'll enjoy the whole process! So, just get damn pro results for the Os and you would have plenty of choices in the JCs or Polys.

I remember last time i want go JC one. Because i can get to wear a school uniform :] Eh. Fun eh! {: But i guess i'm not JC de liao. Aiyah. But i might still change my mind over the months to come. I'm fickle minded, you see.

#3 Grad night.
Like we get to all sit together, prettily and formally, and like think back about our years in SAC. And, reflect and celebrate for what we've all done to our lives. Then can dress up, put make up all :} VERY CHIO EH. When i was in sec 1 right, the only thing i looked forward to was grad night. Not that i'm dying to graduate, it's just a cool evening. But i'd always thought it would be in hotels like past years. Grad night was held in school for this year. Only prom night then in some hotel! Prom night came about only this year! :]

#4 No mid years exams.
No mid year examinations for the secondary 4s! I think it's a good thing. Whatever Ms Martens said, made sense. Cos' if we had exams, it would take up like probably 2 weeks. In those 2 weeks, we might as well have lessons and prepare for the Prelims and Os. Cos' our school superslow, like far behind in syllabus :0 Aiyah. Anw, Like yay! No mid year exams! :)

#5 Phototaking for grad classes!
Well. We'll at least appear behind the 2009 year book with like, official graduating class photos. :} You will get what i mean.

#6 Staying in Nine.
Three Nine and Then, A Four Nine.
We're like the second and last batch of niners. 2009, No more 3 nine already :D
It feels great to be a nine especially when you've got the world's noisiest funnest/ bestest classmates! (I forgot how to spell noisiest, Looks wrong.)
Yups. Three nine sounds hot, Four nine sounds hotter.
"Four nine oh nine."
How does that clique! :) :) :)

Hmm. I just can't wait.

Wait till i get drowned by the amount of homework, tests and lotsa lotsa $@#%#%$&#!

Alrighteh. If that's all, then goodbee.
Baby's like so nice to me eh! :)

Update #1

I posted this zun zun @ 9. OKAY EVERYONE, I think i like 9! :D
HAHAHAHAHA.
*throws eggs!*

Isn't my font extremely small, that makes it damn hard to read? :{

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: