<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:26 AM!


don't tell the others, it's our secret!

Okaieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So. What. How should i start my post?

Okay. It's christmas eve! yay.
*everyone throws eggs* Aiyah. It IS christmas eve what. Isn't it joyously cool and exciting. There's damn alot prezzies under my christmas tree. So there's no moan this christmas. Until i find out that not many of 'em are mine, THEN I MOAN. and i moan pretty :/ly know! I can bang/ box/ punch/ beat/ poke/ pinch/ kick anyone i see in my unstable period. Heh.

{: evil laughters.

Got prezzies from lotsa people in school already. Thanks everyone :] Though i prefer stuff than food :/, i still appreciate 'em as much. And like, if you wanna know what i want for christmas, i wouldn't tell you cos' simply, surprises are lublublublub. I like having wrapped up prezzies and the feeling in me. So suspenseful and secretive :D funnest LA. Then can guess guess guess all :}

But then again. everyone seems to be preparing prezzies. But know what. I seriously have nothing to give anyone. Prolly because i couldn't find any small gifts in malaysia. The place i went, that is. It sounds absolutely absurd but i'm 100% not lying. A little little little part of me actually didn't bother looking. Shhhhh.

K, i'm siao.
by putting it on my blog, www. blahblahblah. It actually means i'm prepared to let the whole world see it. see, WORLD WIDE WEB.
And, shit.

Alright alright. i'm selfish i'm selfish.
But i had very little time to find for stuffffffffffff for myself whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Somemore really got no small small gift kind can :( i sob. sorry!
i'll get gifts in singapore for my gfriends :D
For the rest, 2 words for you, i'm broke.

end of story. smile :}

I hope i get clothes for christmas :D something to make people gahgah and jealous :x
what. everyone, in the right mind, would love people to admire their stuff correct. If not, why buy if it isn't nice. right now. Hee, i make so much sense!

Kay, tonight there's that expo performance thingy/ christmas concert/ dunno what. And like, mummy says i'm sick. Like, what the hell?! And she say i dunno what that things about blah, so don't go better. Which is so ridiculous. It's afterall just a performance by city harvest church. What else can they do.
Strip in front of you?
Drug you?
Think you xiaomeimei, then bully you ah?

What the hell. It's holy can, HOLY.

And there's no wrong going to a thingy organised by the church :) Plus city harvest is like the hippest church evaaaa, in my opinion.

Aiyah. And know what.
She seems like she's finding fault with everything i do. -_____________- I leave money on the table, forget keep also scold me and says the same line, this is why i don't let you go out. I know like, i can -_____________- for a thousand hours. She said its because of my attitude :/ I merely forgot to place the money in my bag. She say until like i've been doing these foreva. If i have done it before, then okay, by all means, don't let me go out. But like, what has money gotta do with going out?

She like, for fun, don't let me go out.
Then when i do something wrong, she say thats the cause of not letting me go out.

Damn annoying.

Somemore its like.
Today she say cannot, tomorrow i do something wrong then she say that's the why i can't go out, Don't tell me she knows whats gonna happen the next day meh if thats really the cause of not going out. (What shit i talking, no idea.)

I'm bragging like some small kid.

Don't care liao.

Okay.
So like.

I'm done, goodbye :)

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: