<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @11:57 AM!

alrighty, i feel really bitchy today.
No idea why, could be because, i've got triple eyelids on one eye, my left eye.
Yes, i know. How amazing could i eva EVA be! So, let's start our sluttttty conversation going on. Looks like i'll be the only one amusing myself.

Cos' i was looking through photos and it triggered sucha thought, not my fault.
*cross fingers*

1. Paris Hilton.
Picture please,

K, just admit it. Isn't this a real sweet photo that in no way resembles her. Frankly, her chihuahua shines out more than she does. After realising her as a person, that is. But kay, leave all that chatters aside, this picture shows a really pretty girl with sweetness all over :} Her blonde rocks. Yes, and you agree.
Now, take a look at a whole new Paris Hilton.

Close your eyes if you're below the age of 18! Isn't this freaking idiotic. i mean like, Yes, desperate guys will probably drool cos' her body's really hot. I can't talk much bout' her body cos' it's seriously really sexy. But you obviously do not use it like this. God, show off only can. Wait a minute, look closely. Doesn't she look like she's finding for a rabbit early in the morning. Or maybe her slippers cos' she can't see clearly. Look at her face. Goodness. *Note: her boobies aren't that huge, i swear.

2. Absolute bimbotic partner, Nicole Richie.

I definitely supernately prefer Nicole richie to Paris Hilton. No idea why. Maybe cos' Nicole looks less like a bitch i guess. But, i think Nicole's really ugly. Sorry, i know i'm in no rights to insult her in sucha way. But these are my frank comments :) And in this picture, her dress looks real hideous. And try finding over the web for her photos, it's so hard to find a hot one :{ oh well.

Take a look at this picture. Anorexicly thin, isn't she. I have no idea if she suffered from anorexia before. But who cares? I don't. Anyway, i'm very sure this picture was taken long ago. You should have seen her pregnant body in a bikini. which looked sooooooo much better. Well, the paparazzis are damn annoying. Can follow until the beach, plus zooooooom in until so near, can see bones and rips man :] Oh, and i don't like the swimming costume she's wearing.

3. Lindsay Lohan
I used to like her, hmm (:

I have no idea why as a child, she was like my idollllll in all the movies. Maybe cos' she looks really nice and probably, i was dumb or something. But she looks really innocent, prolly like any other USA chic :/

Totally not right. I mean like, in this picture, she looks really geeky and avril lavigne-ney. But please can, though i don't like avril lavigne thick thick eyeliners, i find her really cute, see her natural lah. Lindsay looks scary in this, like "i'm gonna eat you up!" kindda thing. Still prefer the blondes. I think blondes are so nicey! For 'em, that is.

4. Britney Spears
She got everyone gossipping.

I swear Britney's like super pretty and chio can. I mean, seriously speaking. very very pretty. It's really a waste to have sucha past blah :] Let's see how she can make up for what she did.
(America's Got Talent - Impersonator, Derrick Barry) Go and check this out, superomg.)

Wait wait. Isn't that like her panties or whatever G-string sticking out. Purposely one or what. My my. and her hand, looks as though she's suffering from fits or finger cramps. Her top's so ugly. And her skirt's so looseeeeeeee. I bet it dropped half way can. Oh, britney's figure is coming back oreedy :D and she's picking up bit by bit, as everyone knows. So, we'll see. But, i somehow pity her.

Nonsense, i realise paparazzis take like bare-bodied photos. either in swimming costumes or like _________ (britney spears exposing undies). Gross. There's so many more ugly celebs. But i guess, make-up does play a big role :/ Anyway, the above shown are bad ugly celebs, Nicole Richie's one can be an exception although the two(Plus Paris) bitch about each other like, almost all the time. Even nearly became in-laws, before the break-up between Paris and Benji. Ah, at least she didn't do naughty or bad stuffffffffzx! hahahaha. tsk :]

Ugly celebs include:
Sarah Jessica Parker
Felicity Huffman
Nicollette Sheridan
Dana Delany
Heidi Klum
Demi lovato (I still dislike her.)

Maybe cos' they're all old and have got like, wrinkles all over. Felicity Huffman, Nicollette Sheridan, Dana Delany are all from desperate housewives :] Desperate housewives rock. Okay, i've got no grudge against 'em. they're probably ugly because of the wrinkles. But then again, when you grow old, won't you have wrinkles -.- Heidi Klum's may be a little prettier than the rest. (not because we share the same name) She has got like, wrinkles also. But her photo shoots all like, squeezing her boobs one can. But she's nice at heart i guess, her body's sexy. Supermodel what, what you expect? Why is she in the list, cos' her photos all not nice one lah. Skip, you know what. Sarah Jessica Parker's still the ugliest. *shivers*

I feel really meannnnnnnnn :0
n'way, Let's go on.
I shall list chio celebs.

Chio celebs include:
Jessica Simpson :}
Jessica Alba
Eva Longoria Parker
Teri Hatcher
Avril Lavigne
Taylor Swift (added in #1)
etc etc. (got alot, unknown names)

Hahaha. This reminds me of yesterday's chat. Felilex's TAYLOR SWIFT. i wanted to find really unglam pictures of her to put it up there. But i can't believe it, her pictures all damn chio. And her blondes like - nicestestestest. Now, i see why Felilex's so in love with taylor swift. especially alex's taylor swift<3! Everytime got one <3 behind. So yes, taylor swift's very pretty. But we'll see what happens when she gets old. Later all the wrinkles come out!
i laugh.

Jessica Simpson's still prettiest to me.

:] well well.
The two in Felilex can go on thinking about taylor and their little baby's name.
Kelsey Taylor Lee.
Kelsey should be first cos' it rocks more than Taylor. Felicia's taste is betta than alex's :D
Girl what. rah :0

i'm eating pasta later.
Who wants to join me?










Too bad.
Bye.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: