<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, October 18, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @6:47 PM!

another another quizszxszx.

·I am : a girl with big dreams that i've yet to fulfill!
·I think : i should stop eating so much junk food cos' i'm growing wider.
·I know : i have a huge face.
·I have : 8 soft toys on my bed, my lil' kids.
·I wish: i have 2 dogs, 2 kitten, 2 rabbits.
·I hate : being forced and told to do things i don't like.
·I miss : girlfriend.
·I fear : glass walls, bugs, lizards, butterflies and haunted houses plus anything that freaks me out.
·I hear : a motorcycle
·I smell : some weird smell.
·I crave : chee cheong fun, ice cream and cheyos and fishballs!
·I search : for my pencil like almost all the time, uh.
·I wonder : how mutton tastes like, though i don't want to try it.
·I regret : not studying harder for biology, i hate to say this.
·I love : girlfriend
·I ache : for a flat tummy,
·I am not : pretty, tsk.
·I believe : in fate more than myself when it comes to difficult decisions.
·I dance : (no i don't dance)
·I sing : everytime the waters running from the shower.
·I cry : when pigs fly.
·I fight : when i want things the way i want it to be.
·I win : when my competitors are losers.
·I lose : when i play scissors paper stone, i hate that game.
·I never : want to step into a haunted house.
·I always : feel like dolling up.
·I confuse : myself when things go utterly wrong.
·I listen : to people that are nice to me.
·I can usually be found : at home, in front of a mirror.
·I am scared : i would drop down accidentally from a high high building, thats why i never want to stand against a glass wall.
·I need : bucks. $$$$$
·I am happy about : having girlfriend by my side.
·I imagine : being a rich woman.

see! quized are as awesome as it gets, toodles.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: