<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, September 08, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @8:23 PM!


as she reached, (: (: (:

i want to be bored, cos' i have no mood to study for chemistry test tomorrow though i'm dying to score really well for it.
-.-
heidi.is.so.laaaaazy.
:(

then there's quiz from ; felicia's bloggeh!

First quiz.

If I were a month I would be:
the month of october.

If I were a day of the week I would be:
never be thursday. saturday saturday!

If I were a time of day I would be:
9pm :D

If I were a planet I would be:
pluto, i just find pluto a lovely name for a planet!

If I were an animal I would be:
i want to be a bitch. :D bitches are cute, i love bitches.
i mean like, they are seriously super duper wuper *tickles*
jingjing ♥♥♥♥♥

If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
a mirror.

If I were a historical figure I would be:
a biggest biggest tallestest tree on earth.

If I were a liquid I would be:
glucose solution.

If I were a tree I would be:
the tallestest tree.

If I were a flower/plant I would be:
a sunflower {:

If I were a kind of weather I would be:
cloudy cos' girlfriend dean likes the cloudy weather with lil' drizzles.

If I were a musical instrument I would be:
my very own voicebox.

If I were an emotion I would be:
funky and glamourous.

If I were a color I would be:
orange!

If I were a fruit I would be:
strawberoranges. (whatever is that.)

If I were a sound I would be:
the sound of dean. omg, so SEXAYE.

If I were an element I would be:
gold,
or maybe molybdenum cos' it sounds beautiful :]

If I were a car I would be:
a sexy sexy white volkswagen that goes chinging all over people.

If I were a song I would be:
twinkle twinkle little star :D

If I were a movie I would be:
strawberry shortcake, it is a series of show kindda thing but anyway!

If I were a book I would be:
h.e.i.d.i
heidi is hip, claps claps claps.

If I were a food I would be:
fishballs.

If I were a place I would be:
in dean's cabinet peeping at him (;

If I were a number I would be:
EIGHT.

If I were a word I would be:
oh :o

If I were an object I would be:
a sweet babydoll top.

If I were a body part I would be:
hair.

If I were a facial expression I would be:
** i sparkle, yay.

Second one.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names and/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same first initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And Have Fun With It!

1) 4 LETTER WORD:
hole.

2) BOY NAME:
hair.

3) GIRL NAME:
hott. (HAHAHAHA, cheat!)

4) OCCUPATION:
Hairstylist.
Holy priest.
Happiness counsellor.
Hopper.
Hair plucker.

5) A COLOR:
Hei. (black)

6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR:
Hottestestest panties in the world.

7) BEVERAGE:
Heinekens.
Hot milk.

8) FOOD:
Hokkien mee.

9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM:
Holes.

10) A PLACE:
Hunk square, if there is one.

11) REASON FOR BEING LATE:
punished to Hop to school (lil' dean dean say oneeeee, super lame can!)

12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT:
Heidi is Happy or HEY!

quizes make me spend my time.
which is really stupid of me.

but it drags the time to study and this makes me happy :D
fanks felicia for providing me with some useful materials to spend my time very very wisefully (:

i still got like, chemistry to study!

oops.
the sun's like coming out soon, as in.
it's to describe how late i oreeeeeeedy am.
don't be stupid, shut up (:
of course i'm not dumb or whatever to say that the sun's coming out RIGHT.

ohmygod,

K, first day of school, and i'm like that.

dreams of turning over a new leaf - - - finished.

bye.

felicia - yes, its from the writers of.
tracy - bad girl.
pam - sorraye, i'm very very VERY inefficient.
dean - yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya tickle you.
felicia - {: happy happy, its looking gorgeous, no actually its uglaye. and DEAN IS LAZY D:
denisha - righty righty, (: i'll link you, my dog is cute, very laaah.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: