<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Saturday, May 10, 2008

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @9:29 PM!

oh hail.

hey hotties and hunks.
& yes, a maths still floating in my head la.
i should stop.
jfhghseuiuisdhhuidshbuihdg,

its over, no turning back already:D
actually i did my best la,
but it was just mental breakdown at that point of time, haiiii.
all i can do is to just hope, and just work harder next time.

everyone, please. pray for me[:
alrighty alrighty.
lets forget about it.

hm. i can't wait to go out tomorrow,
like its the cousins gathering everything
and i'll be taking 1974897897 more pictures.
and you guys will be viewing 1974897897 more pictures.
how cool how coooooooolllll.

do you guys play my games?
its already outdated la.
and plus, my links are outdated too.
omg, lazy to change them, seriously.

and right now,
i just feel like blogging but i've ran out of rubbish to talk about.
so i guess, its quiz time.
its been eons since i last quizzed.

tagged; denise.

GIRL CONFESSIONS
1.Do you sleep in your bra?
hahaaaaaaa. lazy to change in them actually.
2. Have you kissed any one on your toplist?
yes yes yes! lots and lots, muaha!
3. Are you happy with your looks?
not really la. i'm just contented(:
well i am happy with my looks under orange light-.-
4. Do you enjoy drama?
yes. luuuuuuuuuuuuurve it gals.
5. Are you a girly girl?
a manly girl.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
hm, alex:D
7. Small or large purses?
large purses i say.
8. Are you short?
i'm taller than you, what do you think!
9. Do you like someone?
ha, shh.
10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
i'll slap her right away.
11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
omg, ew.
12. Do you think you’re conceited?
conceited? hm. a little i guess.
13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
halloween's spooky.
14. Are you double jointed?
yes, i have two knees-.-
15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
on someone's bed. think straight think straight kids!
16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
haaa. if there is, its me!
17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
hm. i think so.
18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
no la. first names are nicer!
20. How many guys will read this just because it says- Girl Confessions?
all, seriously all. guys are sick creatures, cheese!
(tick those that applies to you)
[ ] I do wear thick make up.
[/] I wear make up sometimes only.
[/] I have cried at a movie theater.
[/] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[/] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[/] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like techno.
[ ] I like country.
[/] I carry a purse.
[/] I’d be lost without my computer and cell phone
[ ] I own a spice girls cd
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD
[/] I own a boy band CD.
[/] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[/] Guys are confusing!
[/] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[/] My friends are the best.
[ ]I had a piercing other than my ears.
Come on ladies, be truthful!
1. What color is your bra that your wearing?
blue.
2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guy?
not blondes will do.
3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
no!
5. Do you have a best friend?
i have a best friend and she's darlene.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
no! never. guys dont ditch me, i ditch them.
7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
ew.i dont have a plastic face.
8. Do you like your life?
yes, i luuuuuurve my life.
10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
no? omg-.-
11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
yes yes yes love it.
12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
girls duh.
13. How long have you had myspace?
myspace is useful but i dont have one.
14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
yes, my brother!
15. What are your biggest fears?
cripply crawlys, parents and chikopehs.
16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
crying to sleep actually works? i shall try it tonight.
17.Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?
hm. yes.

kay done done done.
happy reading.
bon voyage!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: