JUST HEARD A SONG, SUPER NICE(: its your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus.
nice?(:
im so pissed. guys are such BIG JERKS.
all guys are the same lar, so i've decided.
person #1: i dont share yoo. it just gets annoyingg when yoo're repeating their names over and over again. just shut up. i dont wanna waste my time on this luh. its nort something great and yoo dont have to keep repeating it lahh. i dont care. go tell somebody esle, a million times, i dont mind. just STOP tellingg me(: THE FOUR BABES OF YOUR LIFE, does not concern me.
it just seems like, THATS wad we talk about lar.
its nort i dont like the people, I LOVE THEM TO BITS MANN. but, im starting to hate yoo.
i totallyy understand how esther feels lorhh. i really wanna know, WADS YOUR WHOLE PURPOSE OF TELLING ME THESE STUFFS?
i dont like it kayy. if yoo dont wanna be mine, then dont.just tell me.
sorryy if i offended yoo or stuffs but, i just CANT STAND IT ANYMORE.
if yoo wanna know, i'll count how many times yoo said yoo love them 22 times. since friday at 11pm.
at 12:56 AM on friday, another babe came in. at 11:10 PM on sat, one more babe came in. and apparently, as your official girlfriend(online-.-). AND YOO CALL HER YOUR ___ , LIKE, WOW.yoo're so great yea? so actuallyy, im nothing to yoo lar.
and all these hor, yoo dont have to tell me, get it? i have doubts about yoo.
SO NOW I SEE, ITS 6 BABES OF YOUR LIFE.
i LOVE the way yoo treat me but, dont talk about them like, TOO MUCH. i agree with esther, alittle too over-reacting ler bahh!
if because of these right, we have nothing left to talk about. then end it.I DONT WANNA SUFFERRRR(:
ok, i've said it. sorry((:
NOW, TIME FOR FUNNNNNN(:
i commented on MANYY friendster profile just noww lehh. and i did the slide on the right hand side yst. hah, i found a primary picture. its me, darl and resh. i look damn kuku lar. darlene so adorable. WE CHANGED LIKE...SUPERR ALORT. but, reshy, still the same(:
hah! darl, so hows the 28th. happyy birthdayy! cominggggg soooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn. wad yoo want ar?
Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09. Choir, Soprano 1 I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????
(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictlycopyrighted.)
This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg
(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure."
And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.
"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".
Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins. click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.