<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Sunday, January 14, 2007

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:45 AM!

IM AWAKE.
OO...
IM AWAKE.
WADS THE TIME NOW?
OO...
IM AWAKE.

okayy.riiiiggghhhtt...i know im SUPERR lame.yea but its 1.46 am.I DUNN KNOW WAD IM DOING.AWAKE AT THIS TIME.im just nort tired manns.SLEEPING PILL, ANYONE?i need some.I JUST SPEND MY TIME ON THE BLOG ALRIGHTTS.like...can yoo believe it...I CREATED THIS BLOG MYSELF(*excluding the arrangements).ITS DAMN COOL.yoo wont find this ANYWHERE?or shld i put it on blogskins.com?

HAHA.today, we went lydia's hse for some HISTORYY project.which didnt turn out like one?HAHA.we were in the lounge.EATING.with the CCTV facing OUR TABLE.and a bigbig sign :NO FOOD AND DRINKS.LOL.lydia brought this whole plastic bag FULL of junks.CHIPS, CHOCS, SWEETS.(all in ONE)and there was the CCTV directly facing OUR TABLE.where we poured EVERYTHING OUT.yyupps.exactly like a PICNIC.oh...we den pushed the "thinking" ltr.CAS' WE WERE ALL ENJOYING THE AIR-CON AND FOOD.yepps.we were suppose to RAP.on WILLIAM FARQUHARR.

oh denden...wad happened ar?OH BESIDES JUST THAT, WE PLAYED POOL/ BILLARD.it was FUN.though im nort THAT pro at it.IT WAS FUN LARR.lunch was great.OHOH.LYDIA WAS HIGH.so she decided to MIX everything.yesh...EVERYTHINGG.lol.she took COKE.mix it withh GREEN TEA.den soya sauce.den spaghetti, den fried rice, beans,den popcorn.AND IT LOOKED "GREAT",I MUST SAYY.LOL?

den WE CONTINUED WITH OUR PROJECT.WE SPENT ONE HOUR ON ONE LINE.our ideas came from a rappyy song.AND WE CAME UP WITH FARQUHAR(T).which sounds EXTREMELY weird.so insulting yeas?LOL.then we decided TO JUST HAVE THAT ONE LINE!haha.i know.WOW!yeshh...and denn we PLAYED.while petrina, kei, kaede and lydia were telling ghost stories to each other.FREAKKYY.*GOOSEBUMPS*ME, callista, estherand alex were watching some VIDEOS on misterr beann.HAHA.HE'S SUPERR SIAO!sint a human being.HAHA.den lydia FREAKED OUT after the stories and she didnt DARE go toilet my hrself.LOL.until now, i dun know if she ALREADYY wenntt.AHAHAS.so meann.

GUESS THATS ALL.AND IM STILL NORT SLEEPYY.design my blog bahhs.
WOOPLESS!!!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: