<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @8:56 PM!


1st picture:fromleft, auntyy,nel,mimi,ME,belle,elene,JJ gorgor,kenneth
2nd picture:(too manyy lerrs.confusingg manns.)
us in pulau ubin.
I WANT TO GROW TALLER
I WANT TO GROW TALLER
I WANT TO GROW TALLER
I WANT TO GROW TALLER

heyy people guess what?!i bought EMILY bag for $69.its SUPERR cool.BLACK AND RED.bought it at raffles linkk:)))DAD BROUGHT ME SHOPPINGG FOR THE CHRISTMASS STUFFS.ahahas.he even wentt all the way to townn lorrs.THAT PROVES ONE THING:afterall, GUYS cann shopp yea?well...budd maybe nort for the right thing:Pi lovee my new emilyy baggyy worrs.I LOVE HER HAIRR...
HMMMS.I HAVE THIS PASSION TO GROW TALLER:))maybee 165 by end of next year?AHAHAS.ooos.MERRY CHRISTMASS GUYS!im currentlyy busyy doingg these frames stuffs whichh turned out to be quite nice.I DID TWO/FOUR LIAOS.hehs.HEHS.its nice bahhs:)))
BYEEE.im going ★ CRUISE this coming fridayy for the christmas celebration.denn...WHEN I COME BACK ON SUNDAYY, i'll celebrate withh yoo guyss kayys?

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: