<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @3:25 PM!


BACKK FROM STAR CRUISE.BK'S HAIRSTYLE WAS UGLY.one word:UGLY.he looked as if he went for NS la.his dad brought him for haircut, yar...he told us he was angry with his DAD FOR 2 DAYS.ahahas.(*he shldn't be cas no matter what,it wont change the fact that his UGLY:P)first day i daren't even look at him.IF NOT, I'LL START LAUGHING LA!tough time manns.now, im nort gonna tell anyone he's my cousin.LOL.ohh.and BTW, HBK...HOPE YOO READ THIS.no matter wad yr hairstyle is, YOO'RE NORT SUAI.AT ALL!
ohh gonna upload ALORT of pictures.they are pictures i took in STAR CRUISE and ON CHRISTMAS CELBRATION AND COUNTDOWN.

THAT was for dinner.we sat on table no.8!888!yepps, we used our leftover beans which we didnt like making some stuffs.guess yoo know which is mine and which is my cousin's bahhs.HT=HANGTEN((:oohhs.for yr info, the reddishh stuffs in the middle is tomato ketchup.ahahas.and yeps, i've another 1 kg of FATS:P.LOOK AT THE OIL...
in the arcade, denn the toilet.denn back in the arcade, denn OUR ROOM.
ouuhhhss...i was busyy snapping pictures EVERYWHERE i went.so its like, in the arcade, i hardly played.yepps.only the TOY GIAPHIAP THING.can yoo see the eeyore i want??WELL, I DIDNT GET IT!ARGGHH...
OO.thenn its SUPPERR.

DENN after this SUPPER, we went to watch a midnight movie.that started at 1 am.its DEAD OR ALIVE.nice movie manns:)))

ahahas.this is wad we had on christmas eve morning.SEE THAT EGG YOKE.ahahas.that was my brother's.MOREMORE...


AHAHAS.that was when we reached habour front.it was one the pillarrs,HAHA.its kindda cool.im like...SMASHED?LOL.oh denn after that, shimin and BK went to our hsee.and we had a christmas eve party.oh.denn we took ALORT of pictures.

yepps.after all the FUN time, me and shimin had our "PRIVATE TIME" together.

WERE YOO THINKING DIRTYY.ahahas.OHOH.after we finished taking pictures of ourselfs with that cloudyy effects.we went on with:TAKING WIT OTHERRS!we left the cool ones for ourselfs:P
<< that hand's SHIMIN's.mine ishh the one in the shadow:PHEHS.
that was IT.for christmas eve!
NEXT, CHRISTMAS DAYY!WE HAD ANOTHER PARTYY.this time, MORE FRIENDS.
on christmas day, yr family shld be celebrating, opening LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of presents right?LOOK AT MINE.ahahas.my hse is becoming like a gambling denn.for all ages.even the youngest one:P

ahahas.our place=gambling denn and a CINEMA THEATRE(*for 3?)!"

ahahas.no la!actuallyy, there were LOTS.but they all went to GAMBLE.hehs. GUESS THE SHOW WAS TOO BORING.it soon became a PIG STY:P.we were watching M:I:III.it was nice la...only I was watching in the end.can yoo imagine...watching in a pig's sty?:P
OH.THATS ALL BAHHS,I THINKK.

hehs.MERRY CHRISTMAS.HAPPY NEW YEAR.
CHEERS!
im turning sec 2 lerrs:)))GEEHEE.
PS:if yoo hear the abt SHINE girl band anywhere...THEY'RE COOL.thats my cousin band.SHINE!!!(((:SUPPORT THEM KAYYS.they'll turn popular one dayy.

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: