<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Monday, November 20, 2006

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:54 PM!

CHOIR'S CONCERT COMING(6days)!WE'LL BE HAVING COMBINED WITH RI.
OK!longlong time lerhh since i last updated.THE PREVIOUS BLOG ALSO TOO LAOPOKK so i change THE BLOGSKIN.OK.i thinkk this blogskinn ish quite nice la.abt 60%.the lack of 40% ishh becausee the blogskinn ishh too PINK!PINK is TOO GIRLYY le la.
BUT ITS STILL QUITE OK LA.i justt realised i gort ALORT of PINK things AT HOME.
PROOF:

WAH!ALL PINK HORH. (still gort alort of barbie dorr klothes PINK wors)
and BTW,they're aw mine.MY SOCKS WENT INTO THE PHOTO TOO.2 OF THEM.yoo go spot ok?NOW,yoo guys might think I LOVEE PINK.here's the point:I DONT LIKE PINK.no choice if yoo're a girl.GET IT?HAHA.
i wanted to take one BLACK AND WHITE derh.whichh i tot ish SUPERR COOL.budd freakingg camera...no batt.gort one more SUPERR THIN derh and HIGH CLASS, it went divingg with the casing BUDDEN there was a CRACK so the waterr went in.THEN IT DIE-DED.so ya...had to use the old digital cam.OK.budd still,i still tookk quitee alortt urf picturrx.
I LOVE DOGS.PROOF:

(*guess whichh ishh "ALIVE"?)
IF YOO THINK I LOVE DOGS.yoo're SUPERR SMART ok.
cas' i DO LOVE DOGS.CATS are cute too.BUT, dogs(to me) have the first priorityy.OK.I SHAN'T BE BIASED.I LOVE DOGS as much as I LOVE CATS la.if nort,50 1/2% for dogs.49 1/2% for cats.HAHA.dunno whyy.maybe itss cas' i have a dog at home.
HAHA.yoo know sometimes i wonder whyy euu aw the blogg posts SO SHORT derh lehhs.ITS SUPERR SHORT derhh lorhh.(eg,esther,leon)HAHA.then its like i wanna read aso nothing to read derh la.UNLIKE MINE, gortt alort of people ask me UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE eh.(actuallyy onlyy like 1?)ZHILIN asked me UPDATE.HAHA.see she SO good, appreciatee wadeverr i write onn my blog yeh.HAHA.budd seriouslyy euu aw nothing to sayy derh mehh.MAYBE CAS' I GORT ALORT TO SAYY BAHS.but the real thing is:SHORT POSTS are nice lo.NOW,RIGHT NOW,im trying to write as shortt as possible.LTR WHEN I PUBLISH IT ON MY BLOG.I SEE HOW SHORT ISSIT:P
actuaalyy i found out I LOVE takingg SHOTS tuu.
see the next one:MY BED!

FROM LEFT:iloveu,apunana,tessa(A),twinklebell,meemee,hairyy
ONTOP:mago(A) (*and its spelled correctlyy:))))
those with (A)are the ones adopted:))and i didnt give them their names.THEIR NAMES ARE GIVEN BY THE PREVIOUS OWNERRS.or those who "PRODUCED"them.(*Sounds wrongg:X)ya la...I KNOW THEIR NAMES ARE WEIRD.budd their CUTE!HURHUR.
THERE'S ONE MORE:

I LOVE PATRICK!!!

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: