<BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33339979?origin\x3dhttp://fattyybombom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friendster
Facebook

?Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @1:48 PM!

HEY GUYS.
GUESS WHAT?!OKOK.GO SEE MY WISHES<>.yea...thats the one.can yoo see this CONVERSE SHOEES:)))yea...hey.I GORT IT.budd its nort converse la.THATS SAD.its TRAIL.ya...budd its black and white.yesterdayy gort this other shoe.BROWN.with yellow cursive wordings.very COMPLICATED those type.I LURRVE IT.ITS SO COOL.yaa...budden cas' i was looking fer myy black court shoees.fer choir.YA.AW SO UGLY LA.haiz.YAYA.then lazy to walk back tuu get the brown shoe.SO.BOUGHT THE BLACK ONE.VERY SUPERR NICE.finally gort it.THE EXACT ONE I WANTED.how i wished i could take the brown one too.BUDD.too bad.THAT BLACK AND WHITE SHOE WAS $20.HAHA.then gort another one.the black and pink one.IT WAS SO COOL.love it too.BUDD nort the one i wanted la.NOW SORT OF FORGET HOW IT LOOKS LERHH.budd ya...gonna cancel it.TAKE IT OUT.YAY!now...im gonna add another item.GO CHECK IT OUT HORH:)))
TODAY WE HAD CHOIR!HAHA.we were supposed tuu go to MACs derh lorh(for breakfast)meet @ 7:30.THEN.i woke up late.woke up @7:30.HAHA.before that i was supposed to meet alethia.GUESS WAD.when i was leaving my hse at 8.i called her.SHE WAITING FER 15MINS LIAOS EH.SO PAISEI LORH.HAHA....and in the end.WE DIDNT EAT @ MACs.its a long storyy dunwann tell yoo.
YESTERDAY I WENT NIGHT SHOPPING FOR THE SHOEES RIGHT.then my mimi go tuu.BEE CHENG XIANG or issit BEE ZHENG XIANG.no wait.BEE CHENG HIANG RIGHT?LOL.ok ya...then there was this ba gwa on top gort cheese.then my mimi so SWA-KU.go say LOUDLOUD."eee.look di.all the FATS"then i was like DIAO?!haha...then the UNCLE there told her lorh.SO SWA-KU LA.EVEN 3 YR OLD KID KNOWW ITSS CHEEZEE.haha.
YALA.today...choir so furn!!!we were like watching SAC vs SJC in the netball match.at the FESTIVAL COURT.i hope SAC won la.waitwait gtg.update tonight.
1:48PM(in a rush; nort coloured)
CONTINUOUS...
DEAN CALLED.NEED TO TALK HURRY MARH.(CANT MULTI-TASK)SO CHOSE TALKING RATHER THAN POSTING.SO, I RUSHED OFF.DIDNT GET TO FILL IN COLOURS.NOW ALSO NVR.WANT IT TO BE ORIGINAL:))))
OKOK.NOW TONIGHT LERH.haha.VERY RUBBISH LORH I.its 11:51 pm now.MY EYES SO TIRED.gonna orhorh lerh.BUDDEN.told myselff must wrte finishh this post.HAHA.ok...YA.todayy cant talk for long la.LEFT HSE @ 3:30PM TUU BRING MY MEI GO BALLET.yaa...THE BEST THING:its at FORT CANNING PARK.went tuu CITYHALL.then DHOBYGHAUT.then walked in to the royal academic of dance place.THEN.ME.MIMI.MEI. went "DINING"(HIGH CLASS MANS).at CARLTON HOTEL...WAH RIGHT?!tell yoo another "WAH" thing.we went to the restaurant thats like.it goes like that.YOO CAN ALL YOO WANT!then like we ate alort lorhh.MIMI KEPT ORDERING NON-STOP.had i think abt 20 dishes.HAHA.SO KWA ZHANG HORH.ya...bud the dishes were kindda PATHETIC.ya.SMALLSMALL DERH.think i grew FATTER.aww!THOUGH OUT STOMACHS WERE MERELY BURSTING.we spent like ONLY $30.FOR THREE.plus GST.ish abt $31.YA...SO CHEAPSKATE LORHH.HEY WAIT.another thing.YOO KNOW WHY TODAY I SO "WAH".everything in the restaurant aw WA WA WA!yoo know why?!CAS' THE RESTAURANT ISH CALLED; WAH!haha.DIAO.budd true la...the restaurant called WAH!haha.it had really reasonable deals.HAHA.very full liao lorhh.I THINK I'VE GAINED BACK THE WEIGHT I THINK I'VE LOST.HAHA.wad rubbishh?!HAHA.the duck so oily la.LIKE...CAN YOO IMAGINE.the oil(FATS!!!)aw over yr mouthh.AND YOO CANT TAKE IT OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE FOR YR FACE.ya...ITS TOO UNSIGHTLY.haha.OK.tmrw ish time to hear the verdict.if we ARE or NORT performing.I DID WRITE ABT IT RIGHT?haha.okok.shall make it short and sweet.SUMMARISE EVERYTHING.mr toh was superr dissapointed with our choir.HE SAID IF OUR STANDARDS REMAIN LIKE THAT...WE WILL NORT PERFORM FOR THE CONCERT.so which means.THOSE WHO BOUGHT TIX.yoo wont be able too see us:P.yea...thats like abt it.WISH US GOOD LUCK.im quite confident though.todays choir practice FURN.we were suppose to leave at 12.BUT BARELY DID WE.haha.exp weijun.YA...at 12:30 while we were having our "storytelling" session, MAVIS CAME IN AND TOLD US GO UP TO AV FOR SECTIONALS.then we all like shouted at her.THEN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.superr funny.YA...then she said FISHBALL on top.THEN WE ALL RAN AWAY.as in like went home.HAHA.so cool right?SO IN THE END, SOP TWOS.poorthing!HAVE TO SEE FISHBALL'S FACE.ya...im sure choir will do it tmr la.
BETTER GO SLEEP LERHH:P.MUACKS EVERYONE.
11:51PM 1:48PM

When life begins with you,



Heidi

Tay

hottie(s) popping by

Dee, 15, Oct 8 '93.
Sac, Class 4/9'09.
Choir, Soprano 1
I'm currently ranked 33rd in Sgfriends.
blog rate: ????

(everything visible on this blogsite is, strictly copyrighted.)


This blogsite has achieved:
Top 10 nominated for Best Youth Blog on Omy.sg
3rd for Best Design Blog on sgfriends.sg

(Heidi--*hai-di, not *hey-di)
Me finds strawberry shortcake kewt!!! :D.
Not childish, just uniquely special. With just a tinge of vanity. I'm a megahuge animal lover. I think animals deserve to live more than human beings. Strongly against Animal Cruelty. Whoever guilty shall be dealt with severely by me, I'd make 10,000 voodoo dolls of you and poke you to death. I'm happy and contented with my life. Too bad if you're not in it.
I appreciate people around me. My girlfs, boyfs."For whoever finds a friend, finds a treasure." And I was brought onto this earth to serve God and to love every being on earth.

"It’s often said that the best bloggers are thick-skinned, and with good reasons".

Drop me an e-mail/ Add me on msn.
I design blogskins, mail me to order.
$5 for 3 blogskins.
click on my gallery
status: busy with prelims, 4 queing.

games
Staries
Bobo Snake
Connect Four
Crazy Taxi

Web Site Statistics Counter

hotties popped by today,

views since may 2008.






Archives

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009


Links



TwoSeven'07
Alex
Alvin
Carissa
Dean
Elene
Esther
Felicia
Iris
Janessa
Jarene
Jiaxiang
Lynn
Michelle
Priscilla
Raphael
Shumin
Tracy
Vincent
Zhilin

Blogshops:
Ziyan's
Amelyn's
Chloe's

Now playing: