?Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Heidi blows a kiss to you, dearly, @4:31 PM!
I SUDDENLYY LOVE QUIZ ALORT!
Name 13 of your classmates that you can think of now.
don't read the questions below until you have written all the names of the 13 people!
1.DARLENE
2.CALLISTA
3.DEAN
4.ESTHER
5.MICHELLE
6.ANGELINA
7.CELINE
8.CAROLINE
9.ILLIANA
10.SAMANTHA
11.LEON
12.WEIXIAN
13.GORDON
Q1. how did you meet 10.SAME CLASS.we met by FATE.WOAHH``ILOVEFATE!
Q2. what would you do if you have never met 1?I WILL DIE!AND I'LL NEVER GROW A MOUTH.
Q3. what would you do if 2 and 6 dated?OH...I'LL BE JUMPING FOR JOY.
Q4. have you seen 4 cry before?YESHH,most of the time.HAHA.
Q5.do you think 10 is cute?YESH...bud im cuter yoo knoww.
Q6.how did you get to know about 8?sat with herr in class.
Q7.would you ever go on a date with 12?ERR,SHALL NORT ANSWER.(stupid dean.purposelyy tell me write this horh)
Q8.whats 7's fave colour?ERR...PINK?
Q9.what would you do if 6 confessed that he/she likes you?I'LL BE JUMPING FOR JOY.
Q10.facts about 9.SHE'S CUTE,ADORABLE andNICE just like me.
Q11.whos 4 going out with?ALORT.she HOMOSEXUAL...yoo know just like me.
Q12.who is 5 to you?MY WIFE'S AUNTYY'S SON'S GIRLFRIEND'S SON'S WIFE'S GREATGRANDMOTHER'S AUNTYY'S GRANDMOTHER.
Q13.would you ever live with thirteen?NO!(stupid dean...purposelyy again)
Q14.is 2 single?SHE'S NORT SINGLE,SHE'S DOUBLE.
Q15.what do you think about 3?QUITE CUTE.budd im cuter.QUITE NICE.budd im nicer.budd overall,SUPERR DUPERR WUUPERR GOOD FRIEND.ILOVEYOO!
Q16.whats the best thing about 5?SHE LOVES ****** TAN!
Q17.what do you like about 11?HE LOOKS LIKE WILLIAM HUNG.HAHA.TRUE.
Q18.favourite memory with 2?LAUGHING WHILE EATING.HAHA.
tag 6 people to do the quiz:
DEAN
DARLENE
ESTHER
CARISSA
ALISSA
ISSAC
GO LOOK FOR MORE QUIZ LERH
When life begins with you,